I know it has been a while since I have posted. I hope to be able to post more now that school is out. I thought I would start today and try to post once a day until I get caught up:)) The girls and I went today to get haircuts. This was Lil A's first haircut. I have to admit that I was a little worried because of her age. I didn't get Big A's first haircut until after she turned 2 because she didn't have much hair for the first two years of her life. I was surprised how well she did. Our hairdresser Kerrie (we call her Crazy Kerrie) was wonderful with her. She had Lil A laughing so much that I don't think she even knew she was getting a haircut. I was so proud of her. Hopefully we will continue to have great experiences at the salon. Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry...they were taken with my phone.
5 years ago
She is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete