Thursday, February 25, 2010

SLEEP NEEDED!!!!!

As I sit here and post on my blog I could just fall out and probably not wake up for days. My sweet little A is a year old now and still does not sleep all night. So that means I have been sleep deprived for a year now. Well, actually longer considering the last few months of my pregnancy. I have been doing pretty well with little sleep until recently. It has finally caught up with me and it is showing. I have no extra energy when I get home. I have to make myself cook, clean, and all of the other household chores that come along with being a mother and a wife. If I could go to sleep and have absolutely no interruptions, I am sure that I would not wake up for days. Oh, how I would enjoy that. The purpose of me posting this is so that if you see me out and you think I look awful with those dark circles under my eyes and I look as though I have aged you will know why. I am SLEEPY!!!

2 comments:

  1. when I saw you the other day I thought you looked great! Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds like my life. Knox is 5 months old and he slept through the night once. I was scared to check on him the next morning! Like my mom says,"It will get better in a couple of years!"

    ReplyDelete