Monday, February 15, 2010

Lesson Learned

One would think I had learned my lesson to never say never. Well I guess I didn't. Just the other day Brad and I were talking about how he gets sick more often than I do. I made the mistake of saying "I never get sick, the good lord doesn't allow mommies to be sick". Well guess what, I feel like crap. I went to the doctor this morning because my ear was killing me, my throat was killing me and I felt just yuck all over. They said it was just a sinus infection. However, I think this is the worst sinus infection I have ever had. Anyway, I believe I have completely learned my lesson. I will have to come up with another thing to say.

Georgia

1 comment:

  1. I am sick for the first time in a long time too. I think women get sick and recover faster than men. We don't have time to get sick. My hubby thinks he is going to die every time he gets a cold!

    ReplyDelete