Friday, April 16, 2010

First "Official" Sleepover

Big A has been wanting to have a sleepover for about a month or so and since it was Spring Break I thought this would be the perfect time. She wanted her guests to be her cousin Kayden and her dear friend Lane. The girls had lots of fun. I did not know how much noise three girls could actually make. All of that giggling and squealing:)) I know we were the same way when we were their age. Our poor mothers. Love you mom!! Below you will see some of the fun they had. They rode the four-wheeler also but I didn't snap a picture of that. (Sorry the photos are a little out of order)
They were putting on a talent show!
Dancing to All the Single Ladies!!

Caught a ride on Mr. B's back.

Ready to watch a movie and get some Z's!!

We played restaurant and I was the waitress. They got a kick out of it.





2 comments:

  1. looks like Brad did a lot of the entertaining!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. We've had a couple of sleepovers and the boys always end up FILTHY!

    ReplyDelete