A sweet little girl in my class invited Addie and Lane to Hueys's in Memphis to see a possible future pop star (Brittany Russell) perform. So Laura and I headed to Memphis with the girls Sunday afternoon for a little shopping and then on to dinner and a show. We had a lot of fun. I was amazed at how powerful the young girl's voice was. She was rockin the show so much that I wanted to get up and dance. However, the three girls were very reserved. They would stand and clap a little but no dancing. Lane was very into taking pictures with her camera. It was so funny. My only wish is that they are this reserved with their actions when they are teenagers. Wishful thinking?

Brittany Russell and her dad

Big A and Brittany

Lane taking pictures

Me with my sweet girl

The girls "GETTIN DOWN"
Three sweet and beautiful girls
Lane's mom was very reserved as a teenager, so I am sure she will be too!
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDelete